Welcome to the storm. Nasty cold wind, sleet, then rain and some soft hail, then ten minutes later, sun, but cold wind. Not seen in the picture is a pretty nice buck antelope sleeping just on the other side of the fence. Lyn is tired of my pictures of them so did not put in the one I took of him after sneeking up to the fence to take it. He never knew I was there. Twenty minutes later he was sparing with several other little bucks. This is fun but still nerve wracking with much to do for the first time tomorrow and no real practice on what to do. I do not even know where the key is to the building I will be presenting in tomorrow and to do that to fourth graders is even a greater challenge.
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Our box at Missionary Village
Welcome to the storm. Nasty cold wind, sleet, then rain and some soft hail, then ten minutes later, sun, but cold wind. Not seen in the picture is a pretty nice buck antelope sleeping just on the other side of the fence. Lyn is tired of my pictures of them so did not put in the one I took of him after sneeking up to the fence to take it. He never knew I was there. Twenty minutes later he was sparing with several other little bucks. This is fun but still nerve wracking with much to do for the first time tomorrow and no real practice on what to do. I do not even know where the key is to the building I will be presenting in tomorrow and to do that to fourth graders is even a greater challenge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment